Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cards: Invitations

As I've mentioned before, I am crazy about card design. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything - birth announcements, Christmas cards, save the dates. Today I'm going to feature a couple of party invitations, and hopefully get around to showing off some other types of cards soon.

First, here is an invitation I did for my sweet twin nieces first birthday. The pink and green elephants made for a fun party!

Note: All addresses and phone numbers have been changed and are not intended to be real


I designed this invitation for a baby shower. The mom-to-be calls her little one "ladybug" so we played off that :)


Finally, here is an invitation I designed for a friend's bridal shower.


If you are interested in a custom designed invitation, please email me for more information (krubooks@hotmail.com). The design fee is $50. Then I can order the cards for you (pricing will vary depending on quantities) or I can send you the high resolution file to order on your own through Kinkos, Snapfish, or another printer. Please don't hesitate to call or email for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment