Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Just for Weddings

I have one adorable nephew and three sweet nieces. I may be biased, but I have reason to believe they are the four cutest children on the planet. Recently we've celebrated a lot of birthdays - and had some great parties! Last night we spent the evening at Jack's 2nd b-day bash. As I was editing the pictures, I thought (of course) what an adorable album this would make. Much of my KruBooks work revolves around weddings (which I love), but there are so many other opportunities for albums! Vacations, baby books, senior pictures, family photo shoots, honeymoons, reunions, baby's first year...and of course birthday parties! These kinds of events are perfect for the coffee table style albums. Yes, you could make a scrapbook or put 4x6's in an album, but wouldn't a professionally designed and bound book be so much more fun?! I felt so inspired, I decided to make some birthday party layouts. As always, you can click on the images to make them bigger. Enjoy!

Jack Turns Two!


Savannah Turns One!


Lyla and Pressley Turn One!

4 comments:

  1. you are sooooo talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, your work is truly amazing! I LOVE what you did with Jack's birthday spreads! Your kids are going to have some incredible baby books. I'm so jealous! :)

    Is it alright if I feature you tomorrow in my Wednesday spotlight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, beautiful! Sarah is so right about your baby books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I agree with everyone. I think that your kids will have awesome baby books too. You're spreads are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete