Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Oh how I love my Mom! She has always been a huge encouragement to me, especially when starting KruBooks. In fact, I think I inherited my love for layout design from her...she was also the editor-in-chief of her yearbook! So thank you Mommy-O for all you've done for me and all you continue to do. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!


My mom with three of her four daughters. I can't believe I don't have a more recent picture of all five of the "Behlert" girls together - this must be remedied!

It's a little late for this year, but if you are thinking a year in advance...imagine how thrilled your mom would be to get a photobook filled with pictures of her children (or grandchildren!) over the years. Just a thought... :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog post. I hope your "mommy-o" appreciates this. You are so interesting and I love to read you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, what a beautiful way to honor your precious Mom on Mother's Day (and all year through!). You are a wonderful daughter (and daughter-in-law)! Love you!

    ReplyDelete