Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Sale on Thank You Postcards


I'm starting a sale on my Thank You Postcards - just in time for summer babies and birthdays! I've changed the listings on Etsy. For now, cards are $30 for 25, $52 for 50 and $88 for 100 cards - that's 88 cents per card!

These Thank You Postcards are perfect for the busy mom. The starter note on the back makes sending your appreciation quick and easy. Not only are they great for new moms, but they are also ideal for birthday parties, baby or wedding showers, or housewarming parties. The possibilities are endless!

Here's what one happy user had to say: "I can't tell you how easy and effortless it made writing thank yous! I sat down during naptime one day with a pen and a stack of cards, and I got them all finished in a snap. They're the perfect solution for a busy mama like myself who still wants to express heartfelt appreciation. And since they're postcards, I even saved some money on postage."

Check out all the style options here. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment