Monday, June 28, 2010

Bunco Girls Night

A few months ago my friends started an all-girl Bunco group. It has been an absolute blast! There are 12 girls in the group and we meet once a month, each time at a different person's house. Bunco is such a fun and simple game to learn. Best of all, there's absolutely no skill involved. You switch tables and partners every 5 minutes or so, which is perfect for mixing up a large group.

Last week was my turn to host, and I was excited to do a little entertaining. I love how you can transform a typical Thursday night into a special occasion with just a few personalized touches. The Bunco Girls straws were my favorite; they were perfect for our orange julius drinks!

4 comments:

  1. aw how cute! Mary just e-mailed me and asked if i would consider being a sub for your group. i had to google bunco because i've never heard of it and was thankful to learn that no skill was involved:) haha! hope you are well Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a hard act to follow, Katie! Looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie Rose! You are incredible. Love the tags, love the straws, love the napkins. Looks like an awesome girls night!!!! I'm so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun! I wish I was still in Cincy to participate :)

    ReplyDelete