Monday, February 27, 2012

Custom Subway Sign Gifts

Last November, my cousin-in-law asked me to create custom subway signs that she could give to her siblings for Christmas. She put together a list of names, places and events, as well as words and scripture that represent each family. She recently sent me the pictures of the finished products, which I'm excited to share here!

She wrote, "I attached two pictures, the one of my brother and sister-in-law who are expecting their first in May, and the other of my sister and brother-in-law and nephew. The reaction I got when they opened their gifts was perfect. I was able to write a note to each, and just having them read that and then open their gifts truly made my Christmas."


I just love personalized and meaningful gifts. What a special memory for both the gift giver and receiver! If you would like more information on creating a custom subway sign of your own, feel free to check out my etsy shop or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment