Friday, March 18, 2011

New Look

You may notice that the blog got a bit of a spring make-over. Well, the website is sporting a fresh look too! I decided this week that it was time to update my KruBooks site with more recent work, and then I realized that the new work deserved new surroundings, and soon the site and blog were completed revamped! I'm excited for this change as it more accurately reflects the design style I desire for my albums - clean, simple, and sophisticated. It's amazing how one's work evolves through the years. I love looking back on albums I did four years ago when first starting KruBooks. They are like old friends, and it's a nice bit of nostalgia. But there's no reason for my website and blog to dwell in the past. Welcome to 2011, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment