Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Anniversary Custom Sign

A couple weeks ago I was contacted by an old high school friend who was coming up on her first year wedding anniversary. She asked if I could create a personalized sign for husband - complete with their wedding date, last name, first song, and special places. She was especially excited because it fits with the traditional anniversary gift for 1 year - paper! I thought this was such a neat and thoughtful idea. What a sweet wife!


I've sold quite a few custom signs in my Etsy shop, and it's always fun to see what people decide to use and how they turn out. They can be semi-personal (street names from the city you live in or your favorite vacation spot) or uber-personal (all the cities/street names your family has lived in or the names of your grandkids). The sky's the limit! If you are interested in making a sign for yourself or someone else, shoot me an email for more information.

1 comment: