Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter...a day late

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Brent and I got to visit his family in Raleigh. It was so good to see everyone again, and to meet our newest niece, Hailey. Unfortunately I left my camera in Raleigh, so it will be a couple days before I can put up pictures of the trip. But I do have a couple pre-Easter pictures to share.

Before we left, I made some Easter goodie bags for Brent's family. Each bag had a little something inside - candy for the adults, chalk eggs for the girlies, and wrist rattles for the babies. The tags were personalized with their names and a vintage Easter postcard image.


I also used similar tags on the Easter bread I made for my family and neighbors. Zucchini bread is one of our favorites!


On Palm Sunday we did a little Easter egg dying at Sarah and Garret's. We had so much fun! Here's Brent's masterpiece:


Jack's masterpiece:


Noah couldn't dye his own eggs this year, but he sure did look festive in his "Chicks Dig Me" shirt. He is such an easy going little guy!


Here are the finished products. I think we did pretty good!


Hope for all had a joyous weekend too! Easter in Raleigh pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those Easter goodie bags, Kate! You did an awesome job. Such cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete