Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I just adore my dad. It takes a very special guy to father four girls, and I can't imagine anyone better suited for the job. He's funny, self-sacrificing, humble, strong, patient, encouraging, wise, goofy, and just wonderful. He would do anything for his girls, including dressing up as Prince Charming for our Cinderella parties. I love him with all my heart!

Here's dad and his girls on some family outing. We all look like we are having so much fun, don't we?! Yes, I am the one in purple with my tongue out (it's very possible I have my dad's sense of humor).


And here's my dad with his two sons-in-law. Man, was he glad when these males joined the family! He told Brent to start calling him "Dad" the day we got engaged!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! May you be especially celebrated this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment